Want to be a lifeguard? Here's the job listing.
Public Swim Information:
- Pool Schedule
- Pool Rules
- *New Policy* Children 3 and under and those that are not potty trained are required to wear a swim diaper and plastic pants. Both are available for purchase at the front counter. Disposable swim diaper $1.50 and 2-pack reusable plastic pants $5.00.
Swim Lesson Information:
Marshall Pool Special Schedule Days
Holiday schedule for Marshall pool: On special schedule days, building hours are 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents Day
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day
- Halloween - pool closes at 3pm
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve (regular schedule until until 3pm)
- Day after Christmas - no water exercise classes until 10am
- New Years Eve (regular schedule until 3pm)
See the bottom of the pool schedule for the Special Schedule times.
Marshall Center is closed on:
- New Years Day
- Fourth of July
- Two weeks in September for maintenance
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
If you are interested in a private rental of Marshall Pool please email Karen at email@example.com
Are you planning to bring a group of ten or more to the Marshall Community Center Pool? If so, you must contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org . A group contract will be required to allow your group to swim. Unannounced groups may be turned away!
Vancouver Swim Club (VSC)
This competitive club team is parent-supported and an affiliate of Oregon Swimming, Inc. and USA Swimming. VSC is a year-round program which promotes competitive swimming, positive team attitudes, sportsmanship and responsibility. Evaluations for the team are held towards the end of every month, for more information please call (360)944-1872 or visit www.vancouverswimclub.com
General Aquatics Info
- Public Swim — The entire pool and slide are available for play time! Children ages 7-10 may attend a public swim on their own as long a parent or guardian is in the building.
- Family Swim — Family fun in the water! Adults and families only. Children under 16 must be accompanied into the water by a parent or guardian.
- Aqua Play — Parents, bring your children for non-instructed water play time! Non toilet trained children must wear swim diapers and plastic pants. Both are available for purchase at the front counter. One adult in the water for every three children.
- Splash Away Discounted Public Swims
Adults $3, Seniors $2.50, Youth $2, and Family $8. Swim time is 6-7:30pm on Fridays.
For more information, call (360) 487-7100