Want to be a lifeguard? Here's the job listing.
Public Swim Information:
Swim Lesson Information:
Marshall Pool Special Schedule Days
Holiday schedule for Marshall pool: On special schedule days, building hours are 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents Day
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day
- Halloween - pool closes at 3pm
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve (regular schedule until until 3pm)
- Day after Christmas - no water exercise classes in the morning (only class at 6:05pm)
- New Years Eve (regular schedule until 3pm)
See the bottom of the pool schedule for the Special Schedule times.
Marshall Center is closed on:
- New Years Day
- Fourth of July
- Two weeks in September for maintenance
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
If you are interested in a private rental of Marshall Pool please email Karen at email@example.com
Are you planning to bring a group of ten or more to the Marshall Community Center Pool? If so, you must contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org . A group contract will be required to allow your group to swim. Unannounced groups may be turned away!
Vancouver Swim Club (VSC)
This competitive club team is parent-supported and an affiliate of Oregon Swimming, Inc. and USA Swimming. VSC is a year-round program which promotes competitive swimming, positive team attitudes, sportsmanship and responsibility. Evaluations for the team are held towards the end of every month, for more information please call (360)944-1872 or visit www.vancouverswimclub.com
General Aquatics Info
- Public Swim — The entire pool and slide are available for play time! Children ages 7-10 may attend a public swim on their own as long a parent or guardian is in the building.
- Family Swim — Family fun in the water! Adults and families only. Children under 16 must be accompanied into the water by a parent or guardian.
- Aqua Play — Parents, bring your children for non-instructed water play time! Non toilet trained children must wear swim diapers. One adult in the water for every three children.
- Splash Away Discounted Public Swims
Adults $3, Seniors $2.50, Youth $2, and Family $8. Swim time is 6-7:30pm on Fridays.
For more information, call (360) 487-7100