Marshall Community Center can service all your Fitness needs. We offer over 60 Group Exercise classes including : SilverSneakers® and Silver&Fit® endorsed classes, a full fitness facility with Nautilus, Precor, and Sci-Fit machines along with TRX, Jacobs Ladder and the “New” Marpo Rope trainer. There is something for everyone!
Marshall Fitness Events
Group Exercise Schedules
- Marshall Center Group Exercise Schedule
- Group Exercise Policies
- Click here to fill out a Group Exercise Class Evaluation Form.
Monthly Workout Challenges
Fitness Center Age Requirements
- Ages 13+ may use the Fitness Center and take classes on their own.
- Ages 11-12 are allowed in the Fitness Center after they complete one of the Junior Orientation Sessions with a Personal Trainer. Contact the front desk for details. We reserve the right to take this privilege away from individuals who are disturbing other participants or are not abiding by our fitness center rules.
- Ages 10+ may use the track on their own and may participate in group exercise classes with an adult. They may also use cardio machines in the fitness center with an adult after presenting a doctor’s note with approval for exercise, proof of age, and approval from the Fitness Coordinator. Please allow 2-3 business days for approval.
- Children nine and under may enjoy the track with adult supervision, while children in a carrier or stroller must be within arm’s reach of the parent or guardian at all times.
- Fitness Center Policies
- Precor, Matrix Nautilus Treadmills
- Nautilus and Precor Elipticals
- Nautilus Rowing Machines
- Nautilus Recumbent Bikes
- SciFit Upper Body Ergometer (wheelchair accessible)
- Nautilus and Cybex Upright Bikes
- Stairmaster Stepmills
- Nautilus and Cybex Selectorized weight equipment
- Nautilus free weights
- Smith Machine, cable cross-over machine and free weight benches
Hours: Effective September 22, 2014
Morning Child Watch
Hours: *Monday-Thursday: 9:00am-12pm in the Elm Room
Fee: $2.50 for 90 minutes
Ages: 2 1/2-7
Reservations: All spots must be reserved at least 24 hours in avance and can be made up to one week in advance. To reserve your spot, call 487-7100 or stop by the Marshall Community Center.
*Services provided in cooperation with preschool program; child watch will be in the class room. Click here for more information on The Downtown Vancouver Co-op Preschool
Evening Child Watch
Hours: Monday-Thursday evenings from 4:15-8:30pm
Fees: $2.50 for 90 minutes
Ages: 3 months to 10 years
Reservations: Reservations are welcome, but not required. To reserve your spot, call 487-7100 or stop by the Marshall Community Center.
Fees: Effective May 1, 2014
- $2.50 per 90-minutes per child
- 20-session punch cards are available for $50, get 1 session free
- Maximum time allowed is 3 hours
Purchasing an annual pass gives you access to:
- The Nautilus Fitness Center at Marshall Center.
- Open/lap/family swims at Marshall pool.
- Fitness classes at Marshall including Zumba®, T'ai Chi, yoga, mat Pilates, cycle, kickboxing, resistance training, Qigong, low impact classes, senior-friendly classes, and water exercises in the Marshall Pool.
- Open gym times at Marshall Center.
Consider this: you can have an All Access Pass and enjoy BOTH Marshall Center and Firstenburg Center, for only 10% more!
For more information, call (360) 487-7090